We have released an updated FileOpen Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat and Reader for Windows, Build 0962. This new client implements support for the latest Adobe Acrobat/Reader. Specific improvements include:
- Support for SHA-2 password hashing.
- Updates to the FileOpen Broker.
- Additions to application whitelist affected by screenshot prevention measures.
- Support for print command, shrink to fit.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements.
This update replaces the Windows 0958 release from April 2015.
FileOpen Client 0962 is backward-compatible to Adobe Reader/Acrobat 9. We recommend that you encourage users to upgrade to the 0962 client.