We have released an updated FileOpen Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat and Reader for Windows, Build 0958. This new client implements support for the latest Adobe Acrobat/Reader. Specific improvements include:
- Support for Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on Windows.
- Updates to the screenshot prevention mechanism.
- Modifications to disable "Save As" functionality in Reader X; related to Adobe PSIRT Incident 3124.
- Improved support of French error messaging.
- Additions to application whitelist affected by screenshot prevention measures.
- Correction to dialog displayed when a printer is rejected.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements.
This update replaces the Windows 0954 release from February 2015.
FileOpen Client 0958 is backward-compatible to Adobe Reader/Acrobat 7. We recommend that you encourage users to upgrade to the 0958 client.