We have released an updated FileOpen Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat and Reader for Windows and Macintosh, Build 0952. This new client implements support for the latest Adobe Acrobat/Reader. Specific improvements include:
- Modifications to support customization and localization of dialog messages.
- Support for Username-only authentication, i.e. without password.
- Modifications to address of issues related to Adobe PSIRT Incident 3124.
- Modifications to core libraries in support of MSOffice functionality.
- Modifications to enhance reliability of low-level screen capture mechanism.
This update replaces the Windows 0945 release from November 2014 and the Mac OSx 0926 release from March 2013.
FileOpen Client 0952 is backward-compatible to Adobe Reader/Acrobat 9. We recommend that you encourage users to upgrade to the 0952.