We have released an updated FileOpen Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat and Reader for Windows, Build 0928. This new client implements support for the latest Adobe Acrobat/Reader on Windows. Specific improvements include:
- Modifications to enable multi-user operation on Citrix XenApp and MS Terminal Server and other thin-client systems from within Adobe Reader X/XI “protected mode”.
- Modifications to enable proxy authentication from within Adobe Reader X/XI “protected mode”.
- Modifications to the installer package to more effectively replace previously installed versions of the FileOpen Client.
- New watermark templates and support for watermark rotation.
- Enhancement to the Communications Encryption layer.
This update replaces the Windows 0926 release from March 2013.
FileOpen Client 0928 is backward-compatible to Adobe Reader/Acrobat 7. While not always necessary, we encourage users to uninstall previous versions of the FileOpen Plug-in prior to installing the latest.