We have released an updated FileOpen plug-in for Adobe Acrobat and Reader on Windows. The Client, Build 0917, implements a few patches and bugfixes. Specific improvements include:
- Improvements to Dynamic Watermarking functionality including the addition of finer-grained color management and imposition of control over fill and stroke, plus a new mechanism for handling page content with complex content arrays.
- Support for retrieval of cookies in the Google Chrome browser.
- Improvement to the retrieval of Offline Permission under Reader X protected mode.
- Additional modifications to eliminate known conflicts with other applications when kernel-level screen capture prevention is invoked.
- Modification to the .msi installer mechanism to improve detection of Acrobat/Reader.
This update replaces the 0914 release from October 2011.