The FileOpen team is excited to announce our third webinar in a monthly series: "Is BYOD the weak link in your document security strategy?". Join us on Tuesday, November 19 at 10:00 am Pacific/1:00 pm Eastern to see why leading corporations choose FileOpen to secure their documents in the era of BYOD.
Managing the BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) phenomenon can be challenging, but with the right security policies and technology, you can strike the right balance between enabling mobility and security.
Discover how organizations in your industry use FileOpen DRM to:
- Support corporate “bring your own device” (BYOD) initiatives
- Authenticate users and protect documents on PCs, Mac OSx, iPad, iPhone, and Android
- Securely share documents by email or via the cloud (e.g. Dropbox)
- Expire or revoke document access at any time — even after delivery
- Keep users happy with a hassle free user experience
- Track when and where your documents are being viewed, and for how long
Have a question you would like us to answer during the presentation? Ask below!